Lemnos is famous for its sandy beaches and its crystal blue waters, some still virgins awaiting exploration. The beach of Saint John where Angelikon is located is one of the most beautiful.
Agios Giannis beach, where Angelikon suites is located, is a triple sand beach with characteristic pebbles, crystal clear waters and has an organized beach bar.
Lemnos is famous for its countless beaches, some of the most popular are:
- Riha Nera, an organized beach in the capital of the island, where you can view the Myrina’s castle, attracts a large number of tourists every year.
- The beach of Thanos, also organized has white sand and crystal clear waters a few kilometers outside Myrina.
- The beach of Efgatis, ten kilometers outside of town, is a sandy beach where you have the opportunity to do water sports.
- Keros, on the other side of the island due to its strong winds, is a unique destination for wind and kite surf as well as other water sports.
- Fanaraki, which includes a big and a small bight, is also a very beautiful beach near the village of Moudros, easily accessible with shallow blue-green waters.